Thursday, March 1, 2012

New Style Arc Patterns

I am still loving the Style Arc patterns....in February I bought the Elle Pants, the Jasmine Pants and received the Abby Cardi free. I still cant believe they offer a freebie each month, and its a new pattern. What an awesome marketing strategy.

First up I am making the Cardi, I have cut it out in more of that Black Wool Knit Jersey that I make the Demi Drape in - dont particularly like it, but it should be good for a wearable test of the pattern.

Just need to find time to sew it up now :)



I bought a size 14, seems to work for most of the tops I have made from Style Arc, except for one woven one, which was a bit disastrous - but we wont go there :)

Hopefully, I will be back with a photo soon. I am thinking it will be a good top to leave in the office for days where I wished I had worn something warmer.

No comments:

Post a Comment